What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a text file that can be saved, subject to your choice, in a dedicated area of the hard drive of your device, during the consultation of a service. online through your browser software.
A cookie file allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is registered, during the period of validity.
What are the cookies used on www.museeprotestant.org for?
Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained therein. The cookies used on www.museeprotestant.org make it possible to identify the services and sections that the user has visited, and more generally his behavior regarding visits. This information is useful to better customize the services, contents, promotional offers and banners that appear on www.museeprotestant.org and to facilitate your navigation on www.museeprotestant.org.
Cookies are also necessary for the proper functioning of certain services or for measuring their audience. Cookies may be included in the promotional banners of www.museeprotestant.org for statistical purposes.
2.1. The cookies that we emit on www.museeprotestant.org:
When you connect to www.museeprotestant.org, we may, subject to your choice, install various cookies in your device allowing us to recognize the browser of your device during the validity of the cookie concerned. We issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices that result from the settings of your browser software used during your visit to www.museeprotestant.org.
The cookies we issue allow us to:
- Facilitate your navigation on www.museeprotestant.org:
– by adapting the presentation of www.museeprotestant.org to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to www.museeprotestant.org, according to the materials and visualization or reading software that your terminal has.
– by memorizing information about a form you have filled out on www.museeprotestant.org (registration or access to your account) or services or information you have chosen on www.museeprotestant.org (subscribed service, content consulted, etc. …).
– by implementing security measures.
- Improve our services:
These cookies make it possible to establish statistics and volume of use and use of the various elements composing www.museeprotestant.org (rubrics and content visited, routes) in order to improve the interest and the ergonomics of our services.
2.2. Cookies issued on www.museeprotestant.org by third parties
Due to third party applications integrated at www.museeprotestant.org:
- We may include on www.museeprotestant.org third-party computer applications that allow you to share the content of www.museeprotestant.org with others or to let other people know about your consultation or opinion concerning a content of www.museeprotestant.org. This is particularly the case of the buttons “Share”, “Like”, from social networks such as “Facebook”, “Twitter”, “Instagram” The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify you with this button, even if you did not use this button during your consultation of www.museeprotestant.org. Indeed, this type of application button can allow the social network to follow your navigation on www.museeprotestant.org, just because your account to the social network concerned was activated on your device (open session) during your browsing on www. museeprotestant.org.
- We have no control over the process used by social networks to collect information about your browsing on www.museeprotestant.org and associated with the personal data they have. We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks to learn the purpose of use, including advertising, navigation information they can collect through these application buttons. These protection policies must enable you to exercise your choices with these social networks, in particular by setting up your usage accounts for each of these networks.
Your choices regarding cookies
You can configure your navigation software so that cookies are registered in your terminal or, conversely, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer. You can also configure your browser so that the acceptance or rejection of cookies is offered to you punctually, before a cookie is likely to be stored in your device.
- a) The agreement on cookies
The registration of a cookie in a terminal is subordinate to the will of the user of the terminal, that he can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered to him by his browser software. If you have accepted the registration of cookies in your Terminal in your browser, the cookies embedded in the pages and contents that you have consulted may be stored temporarily in a dedicated area of your terminal. They will be read only by their issuer.
- b) The refusal of cookies
If you refuse the registration of cookies in your terminal, or if you delete those registered there, you will not be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities necessary to navigate in certain spaces of www.museeprotestant.org. This would be the case if you were trying to access our content or services that require you to identify. This would also be the case when we-or our providers-could not recognize, for technical compatibility, the type of browser your device uses, its language and display settings, or the country from which your device appears to be connected. Internet. Where applicable, we accept no liability for the consequences of the poor functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the cookies necessary for their operation and that you have refused or deleted.
- c.1) How to exercise your choices, depending on the browser you use?
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to change your wishes for cookies.
– For Internet Explorer™
– For Safari™
– For Chrome™
– For Firefox™
– For Opera™
- c.2) Deny an audience segmentation cookie
The audience segmentation cookies are filed by the companies Nugg.ad, Weborama and Mediarithmics (for the Gravity platform). If you do not want www.museeprotestant.org to record Cookies in your browser for audience measurement and segmentation purposes, you can click on the following disabling links that will save a unique Cookie in your browser. object to disable them:
– For Nugg Ad
– For Weborama
– For Mediarithmics
Be careful, these segmentation cookies make it possible to measure the traffic or audience associated with www.museeprotestant.org, the pages visited and the interactions made on the site during your visit. Disabling them prevents any collection of information about your navigation on www.museeprotestant.org and therefore the proposal of editorial content adapted to your browsing.
- c.3) Deny a cookie issued by a social network
If you do not want www.museeprotestant.org to save cookies in your browser for this purpose, you can click on the following disabling links that will store a cookie in your browser that will only disable the use of others. cookies from the same issuer.
Disabling these cookies will prevent any interaction with the social network (s) concerned:
– For Facebook
– For Twitter
– For Google+
– For Instagram
– For YouTube
Attention, taking into account of your different wishes rests on a cookie or several determined cookies. If you delete all the cookies registered on your terminal concerning www.museeprotestant.org, we will no longer know which consent or refusal you have issued. It will be like resetting your consent and you will have to refuse the cookie (s) you do not wish to keep. Similarly, if you use another Internet browser, you will have to refuse these cookies again because your choices, like the cookies to which they refer, depend on the browser and the terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) that you use to consult www.museeprotestant.org.